Who needs it
- • Website owners who don’t want to risk google giving a hacked site warning in search results.
- • Website owners using WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and other platforms.
- • Website owners who don’t want to spend lots of time and money fixing a hacked site in the future.
What it means
- • Websites need protection because of daily hacking attempts from across the globe
- • Sites based on popular platforms like WordPress are prone to security vulnerabilities because they are built out of many different programs
How we do it
- • We evaluate a site’s software platform, its hosting configuration, and its current software security versions
- • Based on the evaluation, we determine what security enhancements are required
- • We recommend and install software firewalls for the platform and hosting as available
- • We establish daily website backups to dropbox or other off-site locations (backup software subscription may be required)
- • We configure alerts to website owners with logins and changes made to website (WordPress sites only)
- • Initial Evaluation $295 (Credited to monthly support fees)
- • Monthly security maintenance and support from $295/month